Finalytix is a FinTech company setting the standard of excellence in delivering solutions to Ultra-HNWIs, Family Offices and Independent Financial Advisors (IFA).
We work closely with our clients to assist them in identifying and delivering solutions to their Information Asymmetry problems inherent to their unique situations.
Our internship program is tailored for student interns seeking 3 to 4 month internships which will require you to be available 8 hours per working day for the duration. We may also have flextime opportunities where you can work from home. All interns must have their own residency visas for their respective jurisdiction.
Together with existing team members you will assist Finalytix with various analysis and developments which impact our clients, such as:
- Conduct research in response to specific requests (collect, summarize, analyze, and synthesize relevant data and information)
- Continue to build knowledge, as well as to identify, review, and maintain information sources and databases
- With increasing industry experience, you are encouraged to develop into a true thought partner for our Relationship Managers and build up knowledge spikes in specific areas as well as industry perspectives
- We expect that you will also contribute to building the Finalytix knowledge network by participating in the professional development of colleagues and finding new ways to create innovative and distinctive services, as well as to enhance team spirit
- Masters or Bachelors university degree, outstanding academic record with a top university, not necessarily in Business (General IQ Test will be conducted)
- Some interest or experience in the financial services sector
- Excellent written and verbal command of English and any second language of your choosing (key languages of interest are Arabic, French, Russian, Hindi, Punjabi, Madarin)
- Understanding of economic, financial, and general business concepts and terminology
- Superior problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (General English Written Test will be conducted)
- Experience in managing multiple simultaneous demanding deadlines
- Professional attitude and service orientation; superb team player
Application (Documents Required)
- With your CV include any Degree Certificates
- GMAT, SAT and/or GRE Scores